Re: I just love this time of the year?

  • axxinjaxxin
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 29, 2008
      I think it would be great to hook up for a "pre-Comicon" get together,
      especially if Comicon is going to be severely delayed this year. I'm
      in Johnstown, and could travel to Monroeville/Pittsburgh area for a
      few drinks or dinner or something. Just don't ask me to stop at that
      "place" in New Alexandria on the way home... LOL.

      Heck, I'm planning on going to Wheeling in January sometime, so if
      anyone would want to do a Wheeling Island run, I'm up for that, as well.

      Great idea,
      Rich