Re: [pittscomicon] Re: I just love this time of the year?

  • Joe Patrick
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 24, 2008
      I had heard rumors of that sort from someone that works for the Expo authority up there as well as far as the site not being ready by April, but barring any 'official' word yet, I didnt want to say anything yet.  Pat, anything official from your end yet?

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 27, 2008
        >I have no problem with hook up with some local member of the comicon
        group. it sound like fun.
        > True So True, the countdown to CON! begins very soon. I still think
        as many of us as possible should hook up for a beer or dinner or
        something.
        > Also
        > MERRY CHRISTMAS & Happy New Year
        > To everyone here at the yahoo comic hut.
        >
        > Keep it safe an have fun.
        >
        > Dugger
        >

        > ________________________________

      • axxinjaxxin
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 29, 2008
          I think it would be great to hook up for a "pre-Comicon" get together,
          especially if Comicon is going to be severely delayed this year. I'm
          in Johnstown, and could travel to Monroeville/Pittsburgh area for a
          few drinks or dinner or something. Just don't ask me to stop at that
          "place" in New Alexandria on the way home... LOL.

          Heck, I'm planning on going to Wheeling in January sometime, so if
          anyone would want to do a Wheeling Island run, I'm up for that, as well.

          Great idea,
          Rich