Re: Happy Holidays

  • axxinjaxxin
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 21, 2008
      I'll echo Scott's sentiments, as I've been a bit complainy (if that's
      even a word...) Merry Christmas everyone. Happy Holidays, enjoy,
      have fun, and do it safe so I can see everyone again at Comicon '09.
    • Catwomanmtb
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 21, 2011
        Hello there,
        I just wanna wish everyone here a happy and safe holiday season! remember to keep it safe i wanna see every1 next yr!

        u friend
        Maya