Re: fullmoonpictures

  • Gene Fenton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2005

      Charles Band, the legendary director/writer/producer behind a simply ridiculous number of cult horror classics including the Puppetmaster series, heads on the raod for a unique evening of lecture, audience participation and film clips. He describes it as:It’ll be a crazy mix of rare behind the scenes footage and stories, a unique fashion show which will introduce a new and shocking product!, a mini auction of original puppets, dolls and FX, contests including one where we’ll select someone to be in the next Full Moon movie and be killed! I’ll be directing a scene with 3-4 selected audience members.
      www.FullMoonDirect.com | www.CharlesBand.com | Purchase Tickets online | by phone: 800.594.TIXX   http://www.mrsmalls.com/NewPHP/october_events.php