Happy Holidays

  • sjharvey9@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 21, 2008
      I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone a

      MERRY CHRISTMAS

      and a

      HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

      --- SCOTT

    • axxinjaxxin
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 21, 2008
        I'll echo Scott's sentiments, as I've been a bit complainy (if that's
        even a word...) Merry Christmas everyone. Happy Holidays, enjoy,
        have fun, and do it safe so I can see everyone again at Comicon '09.
      • Catwomanmtb
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 21, 2011
          Hello there,
          I just wanna wish everyone here a happy and safe holiday season! remember to keep it safe i wanna see every1 next yr!

          u friend
          Maya