roommate wanted in the monvalley

  • PaulaB
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2008
      in Monongahela, Washington county
      350 a month, includes all utilities, phone, digital cable, cable
      internet(i have a wifi set up that i can connect for Laptops) (another
      15 if you want your own DVR in your bedroom), each room has own heat,
      living room has A/C, apt has own washer, dryer, electric stove and full
      size fridge
      you need your own bedroom furniture but there is a large built in closet
      on route 88, not far off 43 to get to 51, on bus line to downtown pgh
      and Cal U
      I am on dialysis, so I get up MWF at 540AM, I get up for work TTH at
      730am so no late night noise a must
      geek, nerd, Sci-Fi fan preferred and I'm more Oscar Madison than Felix
      Unger, someone who cooks basic food would be great, I have 3 cats so
      cat lover a must (2 are 7 months old, one 6 years old)

      no homophobes, bigots need reply,

      email mamabeast@... if interested