Re: Hotel Update

  • norvandell
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2008
      Problem with the Rad, is that they will be a high class hoity toity
      joint, one of those several hundred dollar a night places.

      This is from my wifes cousin who lives just blocks away. And as of the
      Steel City show when I drove by the Rad, it may be awhile before
      anything is going on with them, longer than they say possibly.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "axxinjaxxin" <axxinjaxxin@...>