Hotel Update

  • axxinjaxxin
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2008
      I just called the Radisson in Monroeville because I noticed that their
      online booking was offline.

      I got a recorded message stating that the Radisson is undergoing
      renovation and will be closed until early 2009. They are still
      accepting space bookings until November 30th.

      Hope that helps anyone trying to make early reservations for Comicon.

      Rich
    • norvandell
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2008
        Problem with the Rad, is that they will be a high class hoity toity
        joint, one of those several hundred dollar a night places.

        This is from my wifes cousin who lives just blocks away. And as of the
        Steel City show when I drove by the Rad, it may be awhile before
        anything is going on with them, longer than they say possibly.

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "axxinjaxxin" <axxinjaxxin@...>