Guest List for 2009, Avengers/Invaders Celebration!!!

  • ducky1560
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2008
      Awhile back there was a request for who would you like to see at
      Pittsburgh. After a little thought, it occurred to me that the
      Avengers/Invaders limited "should" be ending around the time of
      the '09 Con!

      So.....why not celebrate with a guest list of creators that have left
      their mark on this team up and the Invaders series of the 70's, 90's
      and earlier this century.

      From the Frankly "most" Fabulous run:
      Roy Thomas
      John Romita Sr.
      Frank Springer
      Alan Kupperberg
      Dick Ayers
      Rich Buckler
      Don Glut
      Ernie Chan
      Joe Sinnott
      Rick Hoberg
      Allen Milgrom

      Current Limited Series:
      Jim Kreuger
      Alex Ross (one can dream)
      Steven Sadowski

      The 2000's version:
      Chuck Austen
      Allan Jacobsen
      C.P. Smith
      Scott Kolins
      Jorge Lucas

      90's series and regular Con attendee:
      Dave Hoover

      Imagine the panels, the lines, the memories!

      I don't know about anyone else, but the Invaders have always been a
      favorite of mine. This would certainly be a Fan-MAN's dream lineup!

      I certainly hope I have not missed anyone, I did a little
      preliminary "wiki" searches....and I believe that all those listed
      are thankfully still with us.

      So how about it.....? Let's show them some 'Burgh hospitality and
      thank them for the memories they have already provided!!!!

      Let the call go out "Okay Pittsburgh, Here We Come"!!!