We love to see

  • sugarlandkid13
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2005
      It has been awhile and they may be too big of stars but I would love to
      see the cast of Xena. It would be cool to get as many as possible
      especially Rene because I have not ever met her in person. Lucy neither
      but I know that I would be reaching for big stars if could get to see
      her.

      Also I have a FHM magazine that has the "Girls of Buffy" and I am
      missing signatures from Sarah Michelle Gellar, Charisma Carpenter,
      Eliza Dushku, and Alyson Hannigan. I know Alyson has a new tv show to
      promote and Charisma was once a Bench Warmer card girl so that could be
      a drawing factor. Alyson has also all those toys. Well, those are my
      request. Crossing my fingers.

      Troy-Germantown, Maryland