OT: My list of Yahoo Groups

  • George Zelznak
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2008
      Hi,

      You can see a list of my groups on Grouply at the link below. Maybe you'll find some you want to join.

      George

      Here's the link:
      http://www.grouply.com/register.php?tmg=1809175&vt=21916743

      This message was posted by a fellow group member who uses Grouply instead of email to access this group. Grouply blocks additional invitations from being sent to this group by anyone for 30 days. Group owners can permanently block future invitations. For more on how Grouply maintains privacy and protects you, see http://blog.grouply.com/protect/ .

    • Will Crites
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2008
        Warning to all, don't use Grouply. It'll send out spam like this one.

        Will