Re: Michael George Re-Trial Motion Upheld

  • uss_escort
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2008
      Yeah, sorry axxin. I should have made that a bit clearer. It is the
      transcript of the hearing before Judge Biernat, where the Judge
      originally granted Michael a new trial. It is not the decision of the
      Appellate Court. I did not include the first two or the last page of
      the transcript due to my discomfort of posting the addresses of the
      parties involved and the signatures of the Court Reporter and Court Clerk.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "axxinjaxxin" <axxinjaxxin@...>