Re: Michael George Re-Trial Motion Upheld

  • Ed Beard Jr.
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2008
      Thanks for the post and update. Maybe this time he can get a trial out
      of that juristiction and away from the DA's linch mob and into a somwaht
      inteligent jury.

      Ed
      =====================
      Posted through Grouply, the better way
      to access your Yahoo Groups like this one.
      http://www.grouply.com/?code=post
    • uss_escort
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 11, 2008
        Yeah, sorry axxin. I should have made that a bit clearer. It is the
        transcript of the hearing before Judge Biernat, where the Judge
        originally granted Michael a new trial. It is not the decision of the
        Appellate Court. I did not include the first two or the last page of
        the transcript due to my discomfort of posting the addresses of the
        parties involved and the signatures of the Court Reporter and Court Clerk.

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "axxinjaxxin" <axxinjaxxin@...>