Re: [pittscomicon] Upper Ohio Valley residents. Warning (this is serious)

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
      you should contact some local media and get it put on the news. not sure if that puts you in a legal situation but at least the heat would be on them to make things right by you.

      In a message dated 11/3/2008 11:53:35 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, dugger_rockz@... writes:

      Als Valley Insulation, recently insulated my house. They did a fine
      job on the insulation, but I've come to find out that certain
      employees with AL'S VALLEY INSULATION has sticky fingers. They stole
      jewelry, and medication. I know this seems like a bold move on my
      part, but bottom line is I recently had surgery which causes me a
      great deal of pain, they took my meds, they also took over 12 rings of
      my parents and a watch that was the first piece of jewelry my dad ever
      purchased for my mom 45 years ago. Now its long gone and they are
      being total assholes. PLEASE beware if you hire this company to do
      work for you, hide your medication and valuables.

      I ask that anyone that doesnt want to see this happen to yourself or
      others to feel free to repost this. TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS

      I know this isnt the place to air my dirty laundry, but I hate a
      thief, and the fact that they stole something from my parents
      belongings burns my ass more than I can express.

      I apologize to anyone this offends, but I really needed to vent.