Also would like to see....

  • Kerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2005
      Would love if they could get artist Dean Yeagle to appear.

      RVD would be the perfect wrestler to have there, as he is into comics,
      and has his own shop in CA.

      Any of the legend guys that the WWE has signed would be cool.
      Would love to see Heenan.

      I've talked to Norm Conners, promoter of IWC, and he said he offered
      to run a few matches during the convention, but was told they didn't
      want THAT kind of thing at the convention.
      I think they could use that section that was closed off last year, to
      set up a ring... would be a good location.

      I spent maybe 3 hours there the whole weekend.
      Got Ernie Hudson and Claire, then left.

      I think they really need to explore new things, or maybe skip a year.