Re: same weekend Yes its established

  • batmiteforever
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2008
      Dugger, no pot to stir I'm sure they had their reasons and would
      rather
      not be in direct competion. But on some level people are going to
      make
      a hard choice and neither show is going to offer a shuttle to the
      others show and risk your patrons staying and spending all their cash
      at
      someone elses show. It's just unfortunate and I hope both shows do
      well
      but I will not do both. Thats not a knock on SCC I've lost count how
      many of their shows I've been to, but just a couple weeks ago I had
      decide do I go to Mid Ohio con or Screaming Tiki con and they were a
      week apart and I still could only hit one. By all means do both if
      you
      can, I just think not everyone can or will.--- In
      pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz" <dugger_rockz@...> wrote:

      > I dont like it anymore than any of you, but the shuttle idea is
      > actually really good. But, instead of complaining, has anyone else
      > asked the fine folks from Steel City Con why it had to be this way?
      Im