Re: Same three days?

  • batmiteforever
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 30, 2008
      I'm in Monroeville all 3 days for Comicon. I know I could still
      drive over to Steel City but I look forward ALL YEAR for this show.
      So unless they book some artist or guest so monumental I'll wait for
      the other two shows they put on. Ed's right the economey is bad and
      this is not good for either show.... --- In
      pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Beard Jr." <artofedbeard@...> wrote:

      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "batmiteforever"
      > <batmiteforever@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Why!!!??? I just saw Steel city con's website is saying the same
      > dates
      > > for the three days of Comicon. Sigh....could'nt have even a week
      or
      > two
      > > apart?
      > >

      > As always and God willing I will be their for my fans and the Make-
      A-