Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Same three days?

  • PyroArrow
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 30, 2008
      At least HorrorHound & Monster bash were a week apart this past summer,
      but even that is bunched to close together!!!

      _

    • batmiteforever
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 30, 2008
        I'm in Monroeville all 3 days for Comicon. I know I could still
        drive over to Steel City but I look forward ALL YEAR for this show.
        So unless they book some artist or guest so monumental I'll wait for
        the other two shows they put on. Ed's right the economey is bad and
        this is not good for either show.... --- In
        pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Beard Jr." <artofedbeard@...> wrote:

        > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "batmiteforever"
        > <batmiteforever@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Why!!!??? I just saw Steel city con's website is saying the same
        > dates
        > > for the three days of Comicon. Sigh....could'nt have even a week
        or
        > two
        > > apart?
        > >

        > As always and God willing I will be their for my fans and the Make-
        A-