People I'd like to see at next year's con

  • baldalbinoyeti
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2005
      Artists: Dan Brereton, Jason Yungbluth(I know he's been there for the
      past 2 years, but he's such a cool guy), Nick Bradshaw, Brian Pulido,
      Simon Bisley, Alan Grant, Keith Giffen, Roger Slifer

      Actors: Kevin Smith, Jason Mewes, Robert Englund, Ken Kirzinger,
      Douglas Bradley, Bruce Campbell, Christopher Lambert, Clancy Brown,
      some voice over actors (the cast of Megas XLR, Garry Chalk, Frank
      Welker, Jim Cummings, Rob Paulsen, etc. Maybe there could be a panel
      like the "Behind the Voices" thing on the 2nd disc of "Comic Book: the
      Movie")

      Wrestlers: RVD, Sandman, Shane Douglas, some IWC guys, Bruno
      Sammartino (he'd probably get a bigger crowd than Johnny Valiant.)I
      wouldn't mind if there was another panel of wrestlers like at the 2004
      con.

      hopefully, the Dawn of the Dead people and Johnny Valiant won't be
      back (hey, I can dream, can't I?)

      Hopefully, this will give the people in charge of the con some ideas.