Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Next weekend kids

  • Joe Patrick
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 20, 2008
      Glad that you had a good time, I know that we had a lot of fun there over the weekend.  I didnt spend the $50 for an Adam West autograph, but it was great getting a chance to talk to Julie Newmar, Lee Merriwether and Malachi Throne was an absolute howl.  We didnt take the Batcopter trip, but it was something neat to see up close.  Overall, for a first con, I think the guys that put it together did a heck of a job overall.  It will be interesting to see if they plan on doing it again next year.

      Alas, I'm all tapped out from Tiki and a Meatloaf concert this Thursday so we wont be making the trip to Steel City. (kind of disappointed, would have loved to have the chance to meet Lou Ferrigno)  I was talking with Jay Fife up at Tiki and he said that some artists / vendors that he knows weren't aware that the show has been moved, so I hope they all know where to go to get there.

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 22, 2008
        so anyone going in costume?