New poll for pittscomicon

  • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 13, 2008
      pittscomicon group:

      would you be intersted in have a group that meets once or twice a month to have geeky conversations about current movies, TV shows and the like?

      o yes once a month
      o yes twice a month
      o no
      o depends

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 29 , Jul 27, 2009
        pittscomicon group:

        Is the Con a good place to bring a date , if she isnt really into comics?
        But shows interest....

        o Hell Yeah!
        o No Way!
        o I'd rather just rent while Im in the Burgh

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 29 , Apr 27 2:36 PM
          pittscomicon group:

          Who thought Perez's work on this years (2012) t-shirt was...

          o Not his best work
          o Too cartoonish
          o Ok but could have been better
          o Great!!!
          o Bad colors

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • Anthony
          Message 4 of 29 , May 1, 2012
            I am not crazy about the new Power Girl costume and hair do. Maybe it'll grow on me... If it was just Huntress, or even Huntress and Batman, I would have enjoyed it more.

            The colored version:
            http://tinyurl.com/7hfx4de