Re: [pittscomicon] Would love to see The Great Luke Ski next year

  • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
      Re: [pittscomicon] Would love to see The Great Luke Ski next year I think I've heard some of his stuff on Dr. Demento...
      Since I will not be doing the gaming next year, I would LOVE to
      have another musical act come and play!

      I was always upset I never got to hear Ookla the Mok...
      and my friend broke his toe when a fat man stepped on him
      during the Gwar concert...

      Yeah, more music good!

      on 6/30/05 8:57 PM, Kerry at bwo4life@... wrote:

      Not sure how many people here are familiar with him, but he does song
      parodies(in the vein of Weird Al).
      Alot of them are about comic books, sci-fi and fan boys, and he also
      does some great character artwork.
      I think he would fit in great at the Comicon.

      I had several emails with him last year, and said he was interested,
      but the folks at the comicon never got back to him. :(

      Check out his website www.lukjeski.com at tell me what you think.

      I think the comicon really needs something new to spice it up next
      year.
    • Kerry
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2005
        Well, maybe if enough people email him and the people at the
        Comicon, maybe we can get him here. :)

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson"