Hotel Question

  • axxinjaxxin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2008
      With the Radisson apparently "offline" according to the Radisson's
      website during the time of next year's Comicon (apparently due to the
      renovation/demolition), does Comicon have a host hotel yet? I know
      there's been a relationship with the Holiday Inn as the overflow
      hotel, but didn't know if that was continued even this past year, as I
      stayed there, and the hotel was nowhere near a sellout.

      Just kind of wondered,
      Rich
    • tbolts712
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2012
        Quick question for the group: does anyone know if there are still hotel rooms at the Doubletree available at the con price? Cannot get the website to work through the Con site but when don't go through the con site, I find rooms at the regular price.

        Any guidance? Am I doing something wrong? Is there a special code word or anything for if I call the hotel? Any help is appreciated!

        Thanks,
        Josh