Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Michael George Denied Bond

    Well said ... From: uss_escort To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 10:20:01 AM Subject: [pittscomicon]
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2008
      Well said

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: uss_escort <uss_escort@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 10:20:01 AM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Michael George Denied Bond

      I am getting so freaking sick and tired of hearing from the worthless
      Jurors and Barbara's 'family.' These Jurors, people that were either
      to dumb to get out of Jury Duty or too worthless, are just fearful
      that their 15 minutes of fame is fading away. Furthermore, what about
      Barbara's daughters. Tracy and Michelle had to grow up without their
      mother being around. Now, with the gleeful assistance of their
      mother's 'family', they have lost their father. Where is Justice for
      them? It certainly did not exist 18 years ago, when Eric Smith's
      father could have cared less. His department did not even conduct the
      most simple of investigations. Why? Why were legitimate tips and
      possible leads ignored by Eric Smith's father and his detectives? That
      is what should be looked into. Macomb County should know why this was
      allowed to occur. Damn it, this gets my rockets firing! Eric Smith
      is bastardizing everything I have held dear in terms of the Judicial
      System. The worst part is, I can not do a damn thing about it, other
      than write my frustrations out. They want to tag Michael as "The
      Comic Book Killer." Maybe someone should explain "With Great Power
      Comes Great Responsibility" to Eric Smith and Steve Kaplan.

      --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "axxinjaxxin" <axxinjaxxin@ ...>

      http://www.wxyz. com/news/ story.aspx? content_id= 2ce053eb- 066d-4032- 8986-0b9dcae1bd1 5