Re: Would love to see The Great Luke Ski next year

  • Kerry
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
      oops.. it's lukeski.com
      no J in it

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kerry" <bwo4life@v...> wrote:
      > Not sure how many people here are familiar with him, but he does
      song
      > parodies(in the vein of Weird Al).
      > Alot of them are about comic books, sci-fi and fan boys, and he also
      > does some great character artwork.
      > I think he would fit in great at the Comicon.
      >
      > I had several emails with him last year, and said he was interested,
      > but the folks at the comicon never got back to him. :(
      >

      > Check out his website www.lukjeski.com at tell me what you think.
      >
      > I think the comicon really needs something new to spice it up next
      > year.
    • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
        Re: [pittscomicon] Would love to see The Great Luke Ski next year I think I've heard some of his stuff on Dr. Demento...
        Since I will not be doing the gaming next year, I would LOVE to
        have another musical act come and play!

        I was always upset I never got to hear Ookla the Mok...
        and my friend broke his toe when a fat man stepped on him
        during the Gwar concert...

        Yeah, more music good!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2005
          Well, maybe if enough people email him and the people at the
          Comicon, maybe we can get him here. :)

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson"