Re: And today the Judge did... NOTHING

  • batmiteforever
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2008
      Yeah I read this too, how about this quote: Bui's jaw visibly dropped
      as Kosmala spoke.

      "He wasn't in that room with us," she said after the hearing. "He
      didn't hear what we talked about."

      How about this woman didnt read or get to hear what was in
      this "LOST" file but feels the verdict should stand. Yeah that sounds
      fair. The police and prosocuter with hold evidence...excuse me "FIND"
      a folder no nix that sombody gets a moment of honesty and clues
      investigators to it's existence...but too bad...how dare they give
      him a new trial. What kinda BS is that...this is still America right
      and we all get to defend our selves, dont we? What are they afraid of
      their moment in the spotlight being wiped out or extending the 15
      minutes a little longer? Sit down, shut up and let this play out
      fairly for once.........please.
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "axxinjaxxin" <axxinjaxxin@...>