Would love to see The Great Luke Ski next year

  • Kerry
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30 6:57 PM
      Not sure how many people here are familiar with him, but he does song
      parodies(in the vein of Weird Al).
      Alot of them are about comic books, sci-fi and fan boys, and he also
      does some great character artwork.
      I think he would fit in great at the Comicon.

      I had several emails with him last year, and said he was interested,
      but the folks at the comicon never got back to him. :(

      Check out his website www.lukjeski.com at tell me what you think.

      I think the comicon really needs something new to spice it up next
      year.
    • Kerry
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30 6:58 PM
        oops.. it's lukeski.com
        no J in it

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kerry" <bwo4life@v...> wrote:
        > Not sure how many people here are familiar with him, but he does
        song
        > parodies(in the vein of Weird Al).
        > Alot of them are about comic books, sci-fi and fan boys, and he also
        > does some great character artwork.
        > I think he would fit in great at the Comicon.
        >
        > I had several emails with him last year, and said he was interested,
        > but the folks at the comicon never got back to him. :(
        >

        > Check out his website www.lukjeski.com at tell me what you think.
        >
        > I think the comicon really needs something new to spice it up next
        > year.
      • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 30 8:53 PM
          Re: [pittscomicon] Would love to see The Great Luke Ski next year I think I've heard some of his stuff on Dr. Demento...
          Since I will not be doing the gaming next year, I would LOVE to
          have another musical act come and play!

          I was always upset I never got to hear Ookla the Mok...
          and my friend broke his toe when a fat man stepped on him
          during the Gwar concert...

          Yeah, more music good!

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2005
            Well, maybe if enough people email him and the people at the
            Comicon, maybe we can get him here. :)

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson"