Would love to see The Great Luke Ski next year

  • Kerry
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
      Not sure how many people here are familiar with him, but he does song
      parodies(in the vein of Weird Al).
      Alot of them are about comic books, sci-fi and fan boys, and he also
      does some great character artwork.
      I think he would fit in great at the Comicon.

      I had several emails with him last year, and said he was interested,
      but the folks at the comicon never got back to him. :(

      Check out his website www.lukjeski.com at tell me what you think.

      I think the comicon really needs something new to spice it up next
      year.
    • Kerry
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
        oops.. it's lukeski.com
        no J in it

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kerry" <bwo4life@v...> wrote:
        > Not sure how many people here are familiar with him, but he does
        song
        > parodies(in the vein of Weird Al).
        > Alot of them are about comic books, sci-fi and fan boys, and he also
        > does some great character artwork.
        > I think he would fit in great at the Comicon.
        >
        > I had several emails with him last year, and said he was interested,
        > but the folks at the comicon never got back to him. :(
        >

        > Check out his website www.lukjeski.com at tell me what you think.
        >
        > I think the comicon really needs something new to spice it up next
        > year.
      • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
          Re: [pittscomicon] Would love to see The Great Luke Ski next year I think I've heard some of his stuff on Dr. Demento...
          Since I will not be doing the gaming next year, I would LOVE to
          have another musical act come and play!

          I was always upset I never got to hear Ookla the Mok...
          and my friend broke his toe when a fat man stepped on him
          during the Gwar concert...

          Yeah, more music good!

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2005
            Well, maybe if enough people email him and the people at the
            Comicon, maybe we can get him here. :)

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson"