roommmate wanted, washington county

  • PaulaB
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2008
      in monongahela, washington county
      350 a month, includes all utilities, phone, digital cable, cable
      internet(i
      have a wifi set up that i can connect for Laptops) (another 15 if you want
      your own DVR in your bedroom), each room has own heat, livingroom has A/C,
      apt has own washer, dryer, electric stove and full size fridge
      you need your own bedroom furniture but there is a large built in closet
      on route 88, not far off 43 to get to 51, on bus line to downtown pgh and
      Cal U
      I am on dialysis, so i get up MWF at 540AM, I get up for work TTH at 730am
      so no late night noise a must
      geek, nerd, scifi fan prefered and i'm more oscar madison than felix
      unger,
      someone who cooks basic food would be great, I have 3 cats so cat lover a
      must (2 are 5 months old, one 6 years old)

      no homophobes, bigots need reply,

      please forward if you know anyone who might be interested/ other
      pittsburgh
      area lists that allow ..........

      APB (Paula B)

      AIM EnsBarlow