Someone Id like to see at either show, PCC or Steel Valley

  • dugger_rockz
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      Ive given this careful thought, But I think Mr.T would be pretty cool,
      Id even dig out the old A-Team comics for that. What do you all think?
      Who would you like to see at one of our local Cons?
    • Joe Patrick
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
        T would be pretty cool for certain.  I'm trying to think back to all of those niche shows and films from over the years and it's hard to think of folks that would really have a cross generational appeal to everyone.  I think back to those fun Irwin Allen shows of 'Land of the Giants', 'Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea' and of course, 'Lost in Space'.  While they were shows I watched almost religiously growing up, a lot of younger people today have absolutely no idea what those shows are....

        Of course moving into more current entertainment, anyone from Firefly / Serenity would be nice.  With Stargate Atlantis just being shelved in favor of direct to dvd films maybe Jewel Staite would be more available... ( I couldnt consider myself a browncoat if I didnt at least suggest it. lol)