Re: [pittscomicon] Happy Labor Day

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 10:29 AM
      mine is freaking awesome. been on alert since Friday that at a moments notice i will have to evacuate my room on base for a bomb shelter once the hurricane hits. if it lands and its a 4 or more we get on c130's and fly out to OK.
      so basically uncle sam has grounded me for the weekend. have had several calls to keep tabs on my local and status, all ending in hey when you get the call you got 1 hour to make it to the shelter. then we all get locked in till it blows over.
      yeah! great freakin holiday!  lol

      In a message dated 8/31/2008 12:35:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, sjharvey9@... writes:

      HAVE A GREAT LABOR DAY !!!

      -- Scott