Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Hi, sub swm in pgh

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 17, 2005
      yeah, make that a deuce on the kick him out vote.

      goaliereflexes <GreenGobblin@...> wrote:
      Thanks for stepping up, Kirisawa.  There way too much of that kind of
      crap going on in Yahoo groups.  This loser has no place in this
      group, you've got my vote to pull the plug on him.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kirisawa Fuko" <fuko_chan@y...>
      wrote:
      > This is NOT the place for personal ads...of that nature, or
      otherwise.
      > Please refrain from posting such things again or you will be banned!
      >
      > ~Your friendly mod/list owner

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Kirisawa Fuko
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 18, 2005
        Alright no prob, I agree. Thought maybe there was a *chance* he wasn't
        actually just a random spammer. He's been banned and the message
        deleted from the database.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 18, 2005
          Good Job.

          http://mail.yahoo.com