News about the Expo Mart...

  • Brandys Dad
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2008
      I dont know how many of you may have seen this last night, but finally
      some actual news coverage about the Expo Mart being converted to
      office spaces. According to the story, the old Wicks Furniture
      building, which is pretty much right to the other side of the Radison
      along Mall Boulevard there is going to be converted to a new
      exhibition facility to replace the Expo Mart. No time table for when
      that will be completed, so who knows if it will be completed in time
      for next year's con.

      I guess we'll have to wait for an 'official' announcement as to where
      next year's con will be located. ~nudges Patrick~

      -Joe
    • Brandys Dad
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2008
        Might help if I actually put the link in about the story.. not enough
        coffee yet.

        http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/17324072/detail.html

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Brandys Dad"