Re: New Con in Ohio coming in October...

  • Brandys Dad
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 26, 2008
      On the forum boards for Tikicon, they've also announced Lee
      Merriwether will also be attending along with Julie Newmar, so that
      will make 2 of the 3 60's Catwomen there.

      Also just announced Noel Neil (the original tv Lois Lane) will also be
      attending the Con. I loved her cameo at the start of Superman Returns
      as the old woman that Lex marries to get her money.

      This is shaping up to be an interesting con and could be a nice
      compliment to the Pittsburgh show coming right 6 months after the last
      Pittsburgh show and 6 months before the next one giving us two decent
      Cons in the area.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "batmiteforever"