Re: Apologies from mod

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 24, 2008
      I'm just happy to have you back Kirisawa. You've kept up a great
      site over the years, as a staff member of the Comicon, we can't thank
      you and the new mods enough for giving the fans a place to discuss
      the show and other random stuff. I love getting on and reading about
      the goings on of our "Comicon Community" and I am looking forward to
      letting you know about exciting happenings with the 2009 Pittsburgh
      Comicon.

      Thanks again the Kirisawa and all of you.

      Patrick
      Marketing Director - Pittsburgh Comicon