Re: [pittscomicon] another mod to help?

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 22, 2008

      WOOOHOOO
      BACK AN BETTER THAN EVER WITH NEW MODS

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Kirisawa Fuko <fuko_chan@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 7:25:46 AM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] another mod to help?

      So I don't manage to check this place for a bit and as you might have
      noticed, spammers came in and went a bit crazy. I was wondering if
      anyone might be interested in being made a mod to help clean up and
      keep an eye on things here? Sadly, YahooGroups seems to always attract
      spammers if it's not watched constantly and I don't have as much free
      time as I used to.

    • Will Crites
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 24, 2008
        I'd be happy to give you a hand. I run another group, so I'm usually here
        everyday.

        Will

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 24, 2008
          Will, I went ahead and added you to the mods, too.

          We've got 5 mods now (myself included), so I think we should be good
          for awhile, hopefully. Thanks again everyone!

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Will Crites" <megacitytours@...>