Re: [pittscomicon] another mod to help?

  • Andrew Harmon
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 22, 2008
      I wouldn't mind helping out.

      On Fri Aug 22 7:25 , 'Kirisawa Fuko' sent:

      So I don't manage to check this place for a bit and as you might have
      noticed, spammers came in and went a bit crazy. I was wondering if
      anyone might be interested in being made a mod to help clean up and
      keep an eye on things here? Sadly, YahooGroups seems to always attract
      spammers if it's not watched constantly and I don't have as much free
      time as I used to.

    • Shawn Williams
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 22, 2008
        If we have mods now, I'm going to go ahead and shut down the Google
        Group. It was fun, but it's much better to just get moderation on the
        existing group. Thanks, Kirisawa!

        Shawn

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 22, 2008

          WOOOHOOO
          BACK AN BETTER THAN EVER WITH NEW MODS

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 24, 2008
            I'd be happy to give you a hand. I run another group, so I'm usually here
            everyday.

            Will

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 24, 2008
              Will, I went ahead and added you to the mods, too.

              We've got 5 mods now (myself included), so I think we should be good
              for awhile, hopefully. Thanks again everyone!

              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Will Crites" <megacitytours@...>