Re: Hi, sub swm in pgh

  • Kerry
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 17, 2005
      As the Rock would say... "What in the blue h*ll, what that?"
      Why wasn't that removed?

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, R Howard <thezeppo1138@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hey not so fast!
      >
      > Dude says he does yard work and I have some trees that need a
      serious pruning (no, that's not a euphemism). As long as he agrees
      not to wear a leather mask and chaps to mow the lawn, I think we
      could work something out.

      > "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson" <spacghst@s...> wrote:
      > um... I don't think the person that wrote this has any desire to
      attend a comicon...
      > (and if your looking for a woman, your in the wrong place anyway!)
      >
      > Personally, if he has not already ejected, he should be kicked.
      >
      > That's my opinion, now back to my dungeon.
      >

      > on 6/16/05 5:10 PM, Kirisawa Fuko at fuko_chan@y... wrote:
      >
      > This is NOT the place for personal ads...of that nature, or
      otherwise.
      > Please refrain from posting such things again or you will be
      banned!

      > ~Your friendly mod/list owner

      Service.

      > http://mail.yahoo.com
    • goaliereflexes
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 17, 2005
        Thanks for stepping up, Kirisawa. There way too much of that kind of
        crap going on in Yahoo groups. This loser has no place in this
        group, you've got my vote to pull the plug on him.

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kirisawa Fuko" <fuko_chan@y...>

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 17, 2005
          yeah, make that a deuce on the kick him out vote.

          wrote:
          > This is NOT the place for personal ads...of that nature, or
          otherwise.
          > Please refrain from posting such things again or you will be banned!
          >
          > ~Your friendly mod/list owner

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Kirisawa Fuko
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 18, 2005
            Alright no prob, I agree. Thought maybe there was a *chance* he wasn't
            actually just a random spammer. He's been banned and the message
            deleted from the database.

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 18, 2005
              Good Job.

              http://mail.yahoo.com