Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Hi, sub swm in pgh

  • R Howard
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 17, 2005
      Hey not so fast!

      Dude says he does yard work and I have some trees that need a serious pruning (no, that's not a euphemism).  As long as he agrees not to wear a leather mask and chaps to mow the lawn, I think we could work something out.

      "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson" <spacghst@...> wrote:
      um... I don't think the person that wrote this has any desire to attend a comicon...
      (and if your looking for a woman, your in the wrong place anyway!)

      Personally, if he has not already ejected, he should be kicked.

      That's my opinion, now back to my dungeon.

      on 6/16/05 5:10 PM, Kirisawa Fuko at fuko_chan@... wrote:

      This is NOT the place for personal ads...of that nature, or otherwise.
      Please refrain from posting such things again or you will be banned!

      ~Your friendly mod/list owner

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Kerry
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 17, 2005
        As the Rock would say... "What in the blue h*ll, what that?"
        Why wasn't that removed?

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, R Howard <thezeppo1138@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hey not so fast!
        >
        > Dude says he does yard work and I have some trees that need a
        serious pruning (no, that's not a euphemism). As long as he agrees
        not to wear a leather mask and chaps to mow the lawn, I think we
        could work something out.

        > "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson" <spacghst@s...> wrote:
        > um... I don't think the person that wrote this has any desire to
        attend a comicon...
        > (and if your looking for a woman, your in the wrong place anyway!)
        >
        > Personally, if he has not already ejected, he should be kicked.
        >
        > That's my opinion, now back to my dungeon.
        >

        > on 6/16/05 5:10 PM, Kirisawa Fuko at fuko_chan@y... wrote:
        >
        > This is NOT the place for personal ads...of that nature, or
        otherwise.
        > Please refrain from posting such things again or you will be
        banned!

        > ~Your friendly mod/list owner

        Service.

        > http://mail.yahoo.com
      • goaliereflexes
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 17, 2005
          Thanks for stepping up, Kirisawa. There way too much of that kind of
          crap going on in Yahoo groups. This loser has no place in this
          group, you've got my vote to pull the plug on him.

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kirisawa Fuko" <fuko_chan@y...>

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 17, 2005
            yeah, make that a deuce on the kick him out vote.

            wrote:
            > This is NOT the place for personal ads...of that nature, or
            otherwise.
            > Please refrain from posting such things again or you will be banned!
            >
            > ~Your friendly mod/list owner

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Kirisawa Fuko
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 18, 2005
              Alright no prob, I agree. Thought maybe there was a *chance* he wasn't
              actually just a random spammer. He's been banned and the message
              deleted from the database.

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 18, 2005
                Good Job.

                http://mail.yahoo.com