HOW COOL IS THIS....

  • dugger_rockz
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 19, 2008
      In the latest update for the Steel City Con they announced that Chuck
      Norris will be there. Kinda cool in my opinion. So to celebrate I am
      posting a few facts about Chuck Norris:
      THE TOP TEN CHUCK NORRIS FACTS:
      01.Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

      02.Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

      03.Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the
      probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

      04.If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck
      Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

      05.Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks
      and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction
      was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took
      his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and
      admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every
      second Wednesday of the month.

      06.When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet
      for Chuck Norris.

      07.Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the
      JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck Norris met all three bullets
      with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer
      amazement.

      08.Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no
      signs of life there.

      09.They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take
      shit from anybody.

      10.A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied,
      "Don't you know who I am? I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his
      name cured this mans blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing
      this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris.
    • Chaz
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 23, 2008
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz" <dugger_rockz@...> wrote:

        > In the latest update for the Steel City Con they announced that Chuck
        > Norris will be there. Kinda cool in my opinion.
        Dugger,
        Hate to break this news to you but I went to the Steel City Con site and Chuck Norris is no
        longer a guest. Now they have Ray Park (also cool, but not so much) listed and Daniel
        "Young Boba Fett" Logan. The weird thing is they're making it out like they didn't really
        have him as a guest and that is was just a mistake that it was posted, even though they e-
        mailed the news to everyone on the list that Chuck Norris was a guest and they were all
        excited because this was going to be his first ever appearance at a convention.
        Here's the news form the Steel City Con website:
        "CHUCK NORRIS NEWS UPDATE:

        We regret that the information recently displayed promoting the appearance of Chuck
        Norris was in error and he was not scheduled to appear at the upcoming Steel City Con.
        We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused

        To see the updated guest list please go to:

        http://www.steelcitycon.com/CelebrityGuests.asp"
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 23, 2008
          Well Damn, aint that a kick in  the can. Sorry about the mix up

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 23, 2008

            > Well Damn, aint that a kick in the can. Sorry about the mix up
            Not your fault. He was suppose to be there. But I'm thinking they jumped the gun and
            announced it before they actually had it set in stone. Heck I noticed that they sent a press
            release about it and a bunch of news sites and comic con sites had posted the news release.
            There seemed to be a lot of people all over excited about coming here to the 'burgh to see
            him. Hope they find out soon that he's not.
          • hargnett
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 24, 2008
              I also notice they jacked admission up from $7 to $10. They can't be
              adding that many tables to make it worth that much. oh well....
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 24, 2008
                its worth 10 bucks. there will be more there than there was at the expomart be patient there will be more announcements im sure.