Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Hi, sub swm in pgh

  • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 16, 2005
      Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Hi, sub swm in pgh um... I don't think the person that wrote this has any desire to attend a comicon...
      (and if your looking for a woman, your in the wrong place anyway!)

      Personally, if he has not already ejected, he should be kicked.

      That's my opinion, now back to my dungeon.

      on 6/16/05 5:10 PM, Kirisawa Fuko at fuko_chan@... wrote:

      This is NOT the place for personal ads...of that nature, or otherwise.
      Please refrain from posting such things again or you will be banned!

      ~Your friendly mod/list owner

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • R Howard
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 17, 2005
        Hey not so fast!

        Dude says he does yard work and I have some trees that need a serious pruning (no, that's not a euphemism).  As long as he agrees not to wear a leather mask and chaps to mow the lawn, I think we could work something out.

        "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson" <spacghst@...> wrote:
        um... I don't think the person that wrote this has any desire to attend a comicon...
        (and if your looking for a woman, your in the wrong place anyway!)

        Personally, if he has not already ejected, he should be kicked.

        That's my opinion, now back to my dungeon.

        on 6/16/05 5:10 PM, Kirisawa Fuko at fuko_chan@... wrote:

        This is NOT the place for personal ads...of that nature, or otherwise.
        Please refrain from posting such things again or you will be banned!

        ~Your friendly mod/list owner

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Kerry
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 17, 2005
          As the Rock would say... "What in the blue h*ll, what that?"
          Why wasn't that removed?

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, R Howard <thezeppo1138@y...>
          wrote:
          > Hey not so fast!
          >
          > Dude says he does yard work and I have some trees that need a
          serious pruning (no, that's not a euphemism). As long as he agrees
          not to wear a leather mask and chaps to mow the lawn, I think we
          could work something out.

          > "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson" <spacghst@s...> wrote:
          > um... I don't think the person that wrote this has any desire to
          attend a comicon...
          > (and if your looking for a woman, your in the wrong place anyway!)
          >
          > Personally, if he has not already ejected, he should be kicked.
          >
          > That's my opinion, now back to my dungeon.
          >

          > on 6/16/05 5:10 PM, Kirisawa Fuko at fuko_chan@y... wrote:
          >
          > This is NOT the place for personal ads...of that nature, or
          otherwise.
          > Please refrain from posting such things again or you will be
          banned!

          > ~Your friendly mod/list owner

          Service.

          > http://mail.yahoo.com
        • goaliereflexes
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 17, 2005
            Thanks for stepping up, Kirisawa. There way too much of that kind of
            crap going on in Yahoo groups. This loser has no place in this
            group, you've got my vote to pull the plug on him.

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kirisawa Fuko" <fuko_chan@y...>

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 17, 2005
              yeah, make that a deuce on the kick him out vote.

              wrote:
              > This is NOT the place for personal ads...of that nature, or
              otherwise.
              > Please refrain from posting such things again or you will be banned!
              >
              > ~Your friendly mod/list owner

              http://mail.yahoo.com

            • Kirisawa Fuko
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 18, 2005
                Alright no prob, I agree. Thought maybe there was a *chance* he wasn't
                actually just a random spammer. He's been banned and the message
                deleted from the database.

                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 18, 2005
                  Good Job.

                  http://mail.yahoo.com