Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Hi, sub swm in pgh

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 16, 2005
      WHOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO   testify

      Kirisawa Fuko <fuko_chan@...> wrote:
      This is NOT the place for personal ads...of that nature, or otherwise.
      Please refrain from posting such things again or you will be banned!

      ~Your friendly mod/list owner

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 16, 2005
        Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Hi, sub swm in pgh um... I don't think the person that wrote this has any desire to attend a comicon...
        (and if your looking for a woman, your in the wrong place anyway!)

        Personally, if he has not already ejected, he should be kicked.

        That's my opinion, now back to my dungeon.

        on 6/16/05 5:10 PM, Kirisawa Fuko at fuko_chan@... wrote:

        This is NOT the place for personal ads...of that nature, or otherwise.
        Please refrain from posting such things again or you will be banned!

        ~Your friendly mod/list owner

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • R Howard

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 17, 2005
            As the Rock would say... "What in the blue h*ll, what that?"
            Why wasn't that removed?

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, R Howard <thezeppo1138@y...>
            wrote:
            > Hey not so fast!
            >
            > Dude says he does yard work and I have some trees that need a
            serious pruning (no, that's not a euphemism). As long as he agrees
            not to wear a leather mask and chaps to mow the lawn, I think we
            could work something out.

            > "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson" <spacghst@s...> wrote:
            > um... I don't think the person that wrote this has any desire to
            attend a comicon...
            > (and if your looking for a woman, your in the wrong place anyway!)
            >
            > Personally, if he has not already ejected, he should be kicked.
            >
            > That's my opinion, now back to my dungeon.
            >

            > on 6/16/05 5:10 PM, Kirisawa Fuko at fuko_chan@y... wrote:
            >
            > This is NOT the place for personal ads...of that nature, or
            otherwise.
            > Please refrain from posting such things again or you will be
            banned!

            > ~Your friendly mod/list owner

            Service.

            > http://mail.yahoo.com
          • goaliereflexes
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 17, 2005
              Thanks for stepping up, Kirisawa. There way too much of that kind of
              crap going on in Yahoo groups. This loser has no place in this
              group, you've got my vote to pull the plug on him.

              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kirisawa Fuko" <fuko_chan@y...>

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 17, 2005
                yeah, make that a deuce on the kick him out vote.

                wrote:
                > This is NOT the place for personal ads...of that nature, or
                otherwise.
                > Please refrain from posting such things again or you will be banned!
                >
                > ~Your friendly mod/list owner

                http://mail.yahoo.com

              • Kirisawa Fuko
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 18, 2005
                  Alright no prob, I agree. Thought maybe there was a *chance* he wasn't
                  actually just a random spammer. He's been banned and the message
                  deleted from the database.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 18, 2005
                    Good Job.

                    http://mail.yahoo.com