Re: [pittscomicon] Re: I crossed a threshold with todays comic purchase

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 14, 2008
      I wasnt looking for anything really, I do know what you mean about moving though, Ive been through it and I do not want to have to go through that again anytime soon.

      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 14, 2008
        I read them and put them in a box, when that box is full I carry it to the comic room-o-boxes.

        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 14, 2008
          Congrats Dugger. Has anyone really thought about this addiction we
          call collecting. I mean, we get a weekly fix, our suppliers even give
          us "Free Samples" to pull us in, we usually start with simple stuff
          and gradually move up to "harder stuff", we are encouraged to bring in
          children and girls to get them "into collecting" and there is no
          feeling quite like finding a vintage product. I am not sure if we are
          like drug addicts or wine collectors. Given the length that a large
          number of us go to protect and store our "investments", I am going to
          go with wine collector. But, deep down inside, I know I am just a
          "comichead". This weekend, I will going to Renee for a comic fix. I
          need help! :)

          TJ

          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 14, 2008

            Thanks.

            --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@ ...> wrote:

            > I wasnt looking for anything really, I do know what you mean about
            moving though, Ive been through it and I do not want to have to go
            through that again anytime soon.

          • G.W.
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 14, 2008
              Hehe. You guys actually keep track of how many you have? Geez, I'd
              need to set aside a week of doing nothing but organizing just to
              figure that out.

              On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 10:22 AM, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@...> wrote:

              > Thanks.

            • Andrew Harmon
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 14, 2008
                I've got mine all organized on comicspriceguide.com :)

                On Thu Aug 14 12:50 , G.W. sent:

                On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 10:22 AM, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@ yahoo.com> wrote:

                > Thanks.

              • Chris Underwood
                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 14, 2008
                  I found this site last year.....www.comicbookrealm.com

                  It took me a while to get them all entered in. at a box per night it took a LONG while.
                  But I love it. It keeps track of what I paid for it, the condition it's in, what it's worth, and a slew of other options.
                  Best of all, it's free.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Aug 14, 2008
                    Free? I so got to try it out!

                    On Thu Aug 14 15:39 , 'Chris Underwood' sent: