Re: Hi, sub swm in pgh

  • Kirisawa Fuko
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 16, 2005
      This is NOT the place for personal ads...of that nature, or otherwise.
      Please refrain from posting such things again or you will be banned!

      ~Your friendly mod/list owner
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 16, 2005
        WHOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO   testify

        Kirisawa Fuko <fuko_chan@...> wrote:
        This is NOT the place for personal ads...of that nature, or otherwise.
        Please refrain from posting such things again or you will be banned!

        ~Your friendly mod/list owner

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 16, 2005
          Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Hi, sub swm in pgh um... I don't think the person that wrote this has any desire to attend a comicon...
          (and if your looking for a woman, your in the wrong place anyway!)

          Personally, if he has not already ejected, he should be kicked.

          That's my opinion, now back to my dungeon.

          on 6/16/05 5:10 PM, Kirisawa Fuko at fuko_chan@... wrote:

          This is NOT the place for personal ads...of that nature, or otherwise.
          Please refrain from posting such things again or you will be banned!

          ~Your friendly mod/list owner

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • R Howard

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 17, 2005
              As the Rock would say... "What in the blue h*ll, what that?"
              Why wasn't that removed?

              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, R Howard <thezeppo1138@y...>
              wrote:
              > Hey not so fast!
              >
              > Dude says he does yard work and I have some trees that need a
              serious pruning (no, that's not a euphemism). As long as he agrees
              not to wear a leather mask and chaps to mow the lawn, I think we
              could work something out.

              > "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson" <spacghst@s...> wrote:
              > um... I don't think the person that wrote this has any desire to
              attend a comicon...
              > (and if your looking for a woman, your in the wrong place anyway!)
              >
              > Personally, if he has not already ejected, he should be kicked.
              >
              > That's my opinion, now back to my dungeon.
              >

              > on 6/16/05 5:10 PM, Kirisawa Fuko at fuko_chan@y... wrote:
              >
              > This is NOT the place for personal ads...of that nature, or
              otherwise.
              > Please refrain from posting such things again or you will be
              banned!

              > ~Your friendly mod/list owner

              Service.

              > http://mail.yahoo.com
            • goaliereflexes
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 17, 2005
                Thanks for stepping up, Kirisawa. There way too much of that kind of
                crap going on in Yahoo groups. This loser has no place in this
                group, you've got my vote to pull the plug on him.

                --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kirisawa Fuko" <fuko_chan@y...>

                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 17, 2005
                  yeah, make that a deuce on the kick him out vote.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 18, 2005
                    Alright no prob, I agree. Thought maybe there was a *chance* he wasn't
                    actually just a random spammer. He's been banned and the message
                    deleted from the database.

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 18, 2005
                      Good Job.

                      http://mail.yahoo.com