Re: Moving to Google

  • koabeam
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 13, 2008
      Aloha all. The new group is a great idea I'll be headed over and
      logging in later to sign up for it. My user name is the same on Google
      as it is here so see you on the boards over there. As for Admins.
      Comicon guy (AKA Patrick) should be given Admin rights simply because
      he should be a moderator of some official Comicon postings and be able
      to remove ones that may damage the con we all love.

      -Koa

      P.S. Patrick, you'll probably want to let the website guys know to
      switch the link on the Comicon Website to the updated one when you get
      a chance.