Re: [pittscomicon] Moving to Google

  • sjharvey9@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 13, 2008
      I'd rather stay in yahoo. I don't have a google account but belong to this and several yahoo groups. Just my opinion. As long as the yahoo group owner/administrator stays active and bans the bad stuff, I'm fine with that.

      In a message dated 8/12/2008 2:46:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, aharmon@... writes:
      I made two groups in Yahoo (only because I couldn't decide on a name). I'll hold off on revealing them because there is a suggestion to move to Google groups and I don't want to muddy the waters if that's what we decide to do.

    • koabeam
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 13, 2008
        Aloha all. The new group is a great idea I'll be headed over and
        logging in later to sign up for it. My user name is the same on Google
        as it is here so see you on the boards over there. As for Admins.
        Comicon guy (AKA Patrick) should be given Admin rights simply because
        he should be a moderator of some official Comicon postings and be able
        to remove ones that may damage the con we all love.

        -Koa

        P.S. Patrick, you'll probably want to let the website guys know to
        switch the link on the Comicon Website to the updated one when you get
        a chance.