Re: [pittscomicon] Re: what the hell

  • SINically Twisted
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 12, 2008
      Could you block or ban the members that are posting the spam? Or maybe something in the group option settings to tighten secruity a bit?

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 12, 2008
        That's just the thing. The one who can do it, hasn't been around and no one else has the authorization.

        On Tue Aug 12 12:01 , SINically Twisted sent:

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 12, 2008

          If one of the members has the time to do a  new group I say go for it, and if someone does I ask that you let me know...lol

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 12, 2008
            I'll come join too!

            That's a total bummer about not being able to block or ban the members posting the spam or access anything in the group to change the security settings.

            waddapissah!

            Hey how about we spam the spammers! We'll send them a million messages on upcoming comicon events!!! LOL