Re: New Backup Group Needed?

  • uss_escort
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 7, 2008
      That is the problem. The Mod has seemingly abandoned the board. Both
      Patrick and I have sent the Mod emails and I know I have not received
      a reply. She has not responded to requests from members on the board.
      So, I think something has to be done.

      TJ

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "acroraya30x" <acroraya30x@...>