Re: New Backup Group Needed?

  • acroraya30x
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 7, 2008
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, sjharvey9@... wrote:

      > Can't we just block the person that's sending this crap?

      The moderator/owner for the group should be able to ban the member by
      looking up their entry in the members list, then choosing the 'ban
      member' option.

      I always require approval for all memberships in my group. Anyone who
      can't be bothered to make a sensible statement in their application
      goes on 'moderated' status (in "Member Settings") until the prove
      they're really interested members and not spammers.

      Been running a 500+ member group since 2001, and have never had any
      spam problems.

      - AcroRay
    • uss_escort
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 7, 2008
        That is the problem. The Mod has seemingly abandoned the board. Both
        Patrick and I have sent the Mod emails and I know I have not received
        a reply. She has not responded to requests from members on the board.
        So, I think something has to be done.

        TJ

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "acroraya30x" <acroraya30x@...>