Re: new guests

  • Kirisawa Fuko
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2005
      You were one of the ghostbusters from last year? Your costumes were
      really good! I personally have never liked the way the costume contest
      is run or how the winners are chosen. No offense to who won or
      anything. But the judges, even tho their costumes are good, just seem
      really stuck up, especially the one that's always the announcer. And
      they seem to favor certain costumes based on who the character is, not
      how good the costume itself is. Like that Cylon last year, with the
      actual moving red eye and sound effects, I can't believe he didn't win
      anything!

      ~Fuko

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "baldalbinoyeti"
      <baldalbinoyeti@y...> wrote:

      > I wonder what wrestlers are gonna be there this year? RVD I hope.
      >
      > I am so gonna geek out when I meet Ernie Hudson. I'm gonna have a
      > much better Ghostbuster costume than the one I had last year. I
      > still can't believe me and my other friend, who was also a
      > ghostbuster, got beat in the costume contest by some kids dressed as
      > Aqua Teen Hunger Force and the Rocketeer.

    • b-cha
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2005
        Wow, Ernie Hudson!!!

        YYYYYYYEEESSSSSSSSSSS! Thats a huge score.

        -Cha2